Home > Recipes & Tips > Desire for freshness > Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with
spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Preparation time: 45 - 60 min
List of ingredients:
- 500 g “Panzani Pipe Rigate Tricolore”
- 500 g cooked spinach
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g roasted pine nuts (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- ½ red pepper
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the “Panzani Pipe Rigate Tricolore” in boiling salted water following the directions on the packet.
- Run the pasta under cold water and drain. Put it in a salad bowl.
- Add the finely chopped onion, the sun-dried tomatoes cut into thin strips, the spinach, the pine nuts and the finely chopped pepper.
- Make a sauce by mixing the olive oil, the oregano and the crushed garlic clove. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour it into the salad bowl and mix. Serve fresh.