Home > Recipes & Tips > Desire for freshness > Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with
spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Preparation time: 45 - 60 min
List of ingredients:
- 500 g “Panzani Pipe Rigate Tricolore”
- 500 g cooked spinach
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g roasted pine nuts (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- ½ red pepper
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the “Panzani Pipe Rigate Tricolore” in boiling salted water following the directions on the packet.
- Run the pasta under cold water and drain. Put it in a salad bowl.
- Add the finely chopped onion, the sun-dried tomatoes cut into thin strips, the spinach, the pine nuts and the finely chopped pepper.
- Make a sauce by mixing the olive oil, the oregano and the crushed garlic clove. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour it into the salad bowl and mix. Serve fresh.
And also…Crazy Pasta (for kids)
Farfalle, surimi and raisin salad
Summer Farfalle with melon and mozzarella
Mini Fusilli in the colours of Italy
Verrine of Penne Rigate with grilled vegetables and pesto
Mediterranean Meli Melo
Farfalle salad with prawns and avocado
Fresh salad of Farfalle, chicken, cheese and rocket