Home > Recipes & Tips > Desire for freshness > Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with
spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Preparation time: 45 - 60 min
List of ingredients:
- 500 g “Panzani Pipe Rigate Tricolore”
- 500 g cooked spinach
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g roasted pine nuts (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- ½ red pepper
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the “Panzani Pipe Rigate Tricolore” in boiling salted water following the directions on the packet.
- Run the pasta under cold water and drain. Put it in a salad bowl.
- Add the finely chopped onion, the sun-dried tomatoes cut into thin strips, the spinach, the pine nuts and the finely chopped pepper.
- Make a sauce by mixing the olive oil, the oregano and the crushed garlic clove. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour it into the salad bowl and mix. Serve fresh.
And also…Crazy Pasta (for kids)
Torti salad with chicken and pears
Farfalle, surimi and raisin salad
Penne with chicken and feta
Verrine of Penne Rigate with grilled vegetables and pesto
Fresh salad of Farfalle, chicken, cheese and rocket
Farfalle salad with prawns and avocado
Summer Farfalle with melon and mozzarella